Real Madrid could sell Vinicius JNR to make room for Kylian Mbappe (1 Viewer)

CRAYG

Local time
Today 2:23 AM
Credits
16840457822508.jpg
Real Madrid is reportedly open to the idea of selling their talented forward Vinicius Junior if they can secure the coveted signing of Kylian Mbappe from Paris Saint-Germain during the current transfer window.

Despite extending his contract with PSG in 2022, Mbappe has long been a target for Real Madrid and has been heavily linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu this year.

With Mbappe's contract nearing its end and him being free to negotiate with other clubs, Real Madrid sees an opportunity to make a move. Sport reports that if they manage to seal the deal for the French World Cup winner this month, Vinicius Jr could be the one sacrificed to accommodate Mbappe's arrival.

According to the report, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez doesn't view Vinicius as the player capable of leading the club but sees Mbappe as someone who can fill that role effectively.

Perez considers Mbappe a global superstar and believes that the signings of French talents like Eduardo Camavinga, Aurelien Tchouameni, and Jude Bellingham in recent years complement Mbappe perfectly.

Despite the potential arrival of Mbappe, Vinicius seems unfazed. In an interview with France Football via Get Football, the Brazilian expressed his perspective:

"Everyone here wants to play with Kylian. I hope it happens one day.

"He is one of the best players, maybe the best."
In addition, Vinicius had previously suggested that he would only consider leaving the Bernabeu to return to his former club, Flamengo.

"I think I could stay here my whole career, but the club of my life is Flamengo. I promised my father I would go back one day. I have to keep this promise," he told France Football in an interview last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back