Leroy Sane rejects Barcelona move (1 Viewer)

Kingdaniel

Local time
Today 2:08 PM
Credits
7462.jpg
Bayern Munich winger, Leroy Sane has told Barcelona that he's not keen on joining them in the upcoming transfer window. There's been a lot of talk about where he might go next, especially since his contract with Bayern ends in 2025.

Manchester City seems interested in bringing him back, and both Manchester United and Liverpool are keeping an eye on the situation too.

Barcelona had their eyes on Sane to strengthen their attack, but it seems his contract situation with Bayern made them worried. They're looking for a winger who can score goals and make assists.

Sane has been performing well for Bayern this season, and there's talk that he might even extend his contract with them instead of moving elsewhere.

He's had a good run with Bayern, scoring nine goals and providing 12 assists this season, and a total of 47 goals and 49 assists in his time there.

Sane moved to Bayern from Manchester City in 2020 and has made 162 appearances for them since then.

As for his future, Sane mentioned something about it towards the end of last year, but we'll have to wait and see what he decides.
"I haven't given it any thought. The club wants to have discussions but at the moment I want to concentrate on the season. Bayern will be my first point of contact, everything else will take care of itself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back