Why Osimhen Needs To Leave Napoli (1 Viewer)

Welcome! You have been invited by TaraKellO to join our community. Please click here to register.

BoyGeorge

Legend
Local time
Today 6:14 AM
Credits
Australia
images
Irrespective of what happens this season. Napoli will struggle terribly next season. They were good last season but Lorenzo Insigne killed their game most of the time.

He is the most selfish player I ever seen. Always seeking to shoot the ball from any angle, when he should lay a simple pass. When he left for MLS and was replaced with Kvara, things changed a bit. Kvara played with Osimhen as a team and they both scored and created assists.

Now Kvara is now playing like Lorenzo. He too wants the glory that Osimhen is enjoying to himself. The result? The team is playing for themselves rather than for the team. Everyone wants to score. They're no longer wining like they used to at the beginning of the season.

This is why I believe they will struggle next season. You can not win as a team when you are selfish. This is the secret of Man City that people seem not to grasp. Halland will get almost 7 chances in a game.

Osimhen hardly gets any good chances these days, unless he creats it himself. This is the reason I also believe Man United or Chelsea is a bad choice for him. The guys over there want to score for themselves and not create chances. He should go to Bayern Munich next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back