Victor Osimhen hints at leaving Napoli next summer (1 Viewer)

MartinGee

Incredible Mister 💪
Staff member
Local time
Today 7:51 AM
Credits
United-States
01h52yyqv8w15awzfnc4.jpg
Napoli forward Victor Osimhen has suggested that he's open to a new opportunity at the end of the season. Despite his pivotal role in Napoli's Serie A triumph last season with 26 goals, this season has been challenging for the team, currently sitting in ninth place, far behind the league leaders Juventus.

Although Osimhen recently extended his contract until 2026, there's speculation about a release clause, rumored to be at least €120 million (£102.67 million). This clause could make a move possible, and there's ongoing interest from Premier League clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea, even though a January transfer seems unlikely due to financial constraints.

In a conversation with CBS, Osimhen emphasized his commitment to Napoli for now but hinted at the possibility of seeking a new challenge in the upcoming summer. The 25-year-old striker seems poised for a potential move, keeping fans and football enthusiasts intrigued about his next career step.

"I have already made my decision on the next step to do at the end of the season". I already made up my mind. I already have my plan, I know what I want to do, the next step I want to take.
"I think 60% of the people mention the rumours about me linked with the Premier League. Premier League is one of the biggest leagues in the world".
"I want to finish the season with Napoli strong then come up with the decision I've already made."

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back