Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Rivalry That Will Never End'. (1 Viewer)

images
Ever since they both announced their arrival on the global stage, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have redefined football, giving us breathtaking moments, enough to last us for a life time.

Interestingly, the debate about who's the better player has also lingered on, and it sure isn't ending soon. Fans of both players believe their hero is better than the other, but the truth remains that the world might never ever witness such greatness in human form, not even the Pele Vs Maradona rivalry and comparison can come close to what these two have.

I call them "The Grand Masters" of the round leather game, and I will show you 8 solid reasons why I hold both athletes in high esteem👇

1) Top scorers in Europe’s big 5 leagues from 2000 onwards
Messi 496 goals
Cristiano 495 goals

2) Most international goals scored
Cristiano 123
Messi 103

3) La Liga
Messi 672 goals in 778 games for Fc Barcelona
Cristiano 450 goals in 430 games for Real Madrid

4) September 2013 Cristiano scored hatrick against Galatasary
September 2013(the following day) Messi scores hatrick against Celta Vigo

5) Cristiano - Nike
Messi - Adidas

6) UCL Titles
Cristiano 5,
Messi 4

7) Ballon d’ Or
Messi 7
Cristiano 5

8- Instagram followers
Cristiano 599m
Messi 482m

9) Al Nassr sign Cristiano. Instagram followers grow from 860,000 to 15.9m and counting in first 6 months
Messi joins Inter Miami match day tickets are sold out and following on social platforms rises to millions

Mad respect to our generation’s greatest athletes, two of the best players to ever play the round leather game🤝

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back