LeBron James breaks 39,000 point barrier in Los Angeles Lakers win (1 Viewer)

231122100604-01-lebron-james-112123.jpg
LeBron James, the iconic figure of the Los Angeles Lakers, reached another significant milestone in NBA points during the team's 131-99 win against the Utah Jazz in the in-season tournament.

The 38-year-old continues to solidify his position at the summit of the all-time points charts, surpassing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's previous record of 38,387, a milestone that had held since 1984 - the year LeBron James was born.

Nine months after claiming the title of the NBA's all-time leading scorer, James entered Tuesday's Lakers' game against the Jazz needing just five points to surpass the 39,000 mark.

He achieved this feat in the first quarter, ultimately contributing 17 points to the team's victory. Alongside his scoring, James also recorded seven rebounds and nine assists in a commanding performance for the Lakers. Anthony Davis led the charge with 26 points, while Austin Reaves provided a substantial 19 points coming off the bench.

"I got congratulated by my teammates and coaches, (but) I haven't had an opportunity to really wrap my head around what that means," ESPN quotes James as saying after yet another historic evening.
"There's been so many great players that came across this league since the beginning of time, and so many great scorers. To be able to accomplish something that's the first of anything, I think that's always pretty cool. It's a wild moment, that's for sure."

Есть кто из модераторов?
Не могу создать первое сообщение.
Спасибо
Yes, there are moderators here. If you want to advertise on the forum then check this page for more details https://livegoal.us/pages/Advertise-with-us/
Да, здесь есть модераторы. Если вы хотите разместить рекламу на форуме, проверьте эту страницу для получения более подробной информации https://livegoal.us/pages/Advertise-with-us/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back