Giannis Antetokounmpo claims LeBron James is the NBA GOAT, Better Than Michael Jordan (1 Viewer)

Giannis-Antetokounmpo-Reveals-Who-His-GOAT-Is-Between-Michael-Jordan-LeBron-James-678x381.jpg
The Milwaukee Bucks' superstar, Giannis Antetokounmpo, has a clear opinion on who he considers the greatest NBA player of all time. According to Antetokounmpo, it's not Michael Jordan but rather the Los Angeles Lakers' iconic figure, LeBron James.

"Some guys might say he is No. 2, but other guys like me, I say he is No. 1, and he's still going," Antetokounmpo told Joe Vardon from The Athletic.

Antetokounmpo also commended LeBron's public image, stating that James serves as a role model for other NBA players.

"For 21 years, you never get in trouble, to be able to take in his family, protect this family, raise his kids the right way, you know, be happily married, all those things, it's perfect," Antetokounmpo said.

"He's kind of like setting the blueprint for the rest of us to go forward. That's what I want. I want to be able to do what I do on the court consistently, be good, be healthy, be available for my team, be able to, you know, raise my family in a bubble away from what I do on the court for them to have a normal life as much as I can. Stay out of trouble.

And hopefully one day, you know, when I'm done from the game of basketball, maybe you mention me? I don't know. But he sets up the blueprint for all the athletes that enter the NBA to follow," Antetokounmpo concluded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back