Terence 'Bud' Crawford stops Errol Spence in round 9 (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 12:04 AM
Credits
FB_IMG_1690722991567.jpg

Terence 'Bud' Crawford systematically broke down Error Spence Jr by scoring three knockdowns, until he eventually stopped him in the ninth round.

Both men left it all on the ring last night in a battle for the undisputed welterweight champion.

Congratulations to Crawford on his win last night.

View attachment 170
Terence 'Bud' Crawford systematically broke down Error Spence Jr by scoring three knockdowns, until he eventually stopped him in the ninth round.

Both men left it all on the ring last night in a battle for the undisputed welterweight champion.

an entertaining bout indeed, lived up to the pre fight hype

What are your thoughts about Whyte Vs AJ & Dubois Vs Usyk?
I would like to believe that AJ wants to use the Whyte match as a tuneup to restore his confidence and get his groove back.

If that's not the case, then it means that his fear of knockdowns has finally gotten him to permanently settle for the level of Whyte, Chisora, and other B-list boxers. Just under Tyson Fury, Usyk, and Wilder.

Dubois doesn't have the technical ring IQ to get to Usyk, nor does he have the power to stop Usyk.

Joe Joyce once walked through Dubois power punches and gave him a TKO.

It seems Usyk is using the Dubois fight to bide time for when Fury would be ready to face him. And well, to keep the cash flowing coz he can't keep waiting for the Fury fight to get paid.

These are my thoughts on it, Bobby 🥂

View attachment 170

Well deserved victory, the fight was interesting to watch.

I would like to believe that AJ wants to use the Whyte match as a tuneup to restore his confidence and get his groove back.

If that's not the case, then it means that his fear of knockdowns has finally gotten him to permanently settle for the level of Whyte, Chisora, and other B-list boxers. Just under Tyson Fury, Usyk, and Wilder.

Dubois doesn't have the technical ring IQ to get to Usyk, nor does he have the power to stop Usyk.

Joe Joyce once walked through Dubois power punches and gave him a TKO.

It seems Usyk is using the Dubois fight to bide time for when Fury would be ready to face him. And well, to keep the cash flowing coz he can't keep waiting for the Fury fight to get paid.

These are my thoughts on it, Bobby 🥂
When is the DuBois vs Usyk fight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back