Miami Heats Eliminates Newyork Knicks (1 Viewer)

Wonderboy

Staff member
Local time
Today 10:53 AM
Credits
Nigeria
heat-knicks-game-4-sportstiger-1683460615257-original.jpg
In the Eastern Conference, the Miami Heat defeated the New York Knicks 4-2 to move closer to a place in the NBA Finals. After losing the opportunity to win the series in Game Five, the Heat won Game Six 96-92 at the Kaseya Center, with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo leading the charge with 24 and 23 points respectively. Despite a remarkable 41-point haul from the Knicks' Jalen Brunson, it was not enough to save the game.

"We're one step closer to our goal," Butler told ESPN after the Heat became only the second-ever eighth seed to clinch a Conference finals berth, after the Knicks in the 1998-99 season.
"We already knew what we were capable of from the jump, I'm talking about the beginning of the season. We got eight more to get. I always say we're always going to be in this thing together. So proud of all of my guys for playing as hard as we did today and like I said, we got eight more."

The Heat will battle for a place in the NBA Finals against either the Boston Celtics or Philadelphia 76ers, whose semi-final series is tied at 3-3 heading into Sunday's winner-takes-all Game Seven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back