Gervonta Davis put two stipulations in contract to fight a drained and weak Ryan Garcia (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 1:41 PM
Credits
FB_IMG_1678418066970.jpg

Seems like Gervonta 'Tank' Davis doesn't want to fight Ryan Garcia at his best.

He put a catchweight of 136 pounds that Ryan can't go over and a 10-pound limit rehydration clause.

Ryan has confirmed this himself.
FB_IMG_1678418088358.jpg

With the knockout power that Gervonta 'Tank' Davis possesses, it's hard to understand why he has to go through such lengths for this fight.

Ryan Garcia has bared his mind on what he thought of Tank with this recent move in the photo below
FB_IMG_1678678526947.jpg

This is the version of Ryan Garcia that Tank wants to fight. He doesn't want any smoke of Garcia's left hook
FB_IMG_1678565428973.jpg

Since Tank is afraid of Garcia, Garcia hopes to capitalize on this by knocking him out. And he's set on doing just that on Saturday, April 22 at the T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas.
FB_IMG_1678563480318.jpg

I'm really rooting for the underdog, Ryan Garcia, because it's time he gets his respect around here.

View attachment 74

He put a catchweight of 136 pounds that Ryan can't go over and a 10-pound limit rehydration clause.

View attachment 75
With the knockout power that Gervonta 'Tank' Davis possesses, it's hard to understand why he has to go through such lengths for this fight.

Ryan Garcia has bared his mind on what he thought of Tank with this recent move in the photo below
View attachment 76
This is the version of Ryan Garcia that Tank wants to fight. He doesn't want any smoke of Garcia's left hook
View attachment 77
Since Tank is afraid of Garcia, Garcia hopes to capitalize on this by knocking him out. And he's set on doing just that on Saturday, April 22 at the T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas.
View attachment 78
I'm really rooting for the underdog, Ryan Garcia, because it's time he gets his respect around here.
Tank has been really disrespectful, just like Tyson FURY. I hope they both get beaten

View attachment 74

View attachment 75

View attachment 76
View attachment 77
View attachment 78
This bout has generated so much hype, I hope it lives up to expectations

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back