Francis Ngannou says he feels underestimated against Tyson Fury (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 6:25 PM
Credits
FB_IMG_1696591099709.jpg

Francis Ngannou, a former UFC heavyweight champion, feels as though Tyson Fury is underestimating him by scheduling a fight with Usyk on December, eight weeks after his match with Fury on October 28, 2023.

He's familiar with this feeling because he has once been underestimated as an underdog in the UFC. Now, he's bent on proving Fury's camp wrong.

Ngannou is being trained for this match by his idol, Mike Tyson.

I feel that though Ngannou is gifted with the natural power to knockout Fury as he trains hard for this match, he isn't conditioned to go 12 rounds with his background in the UFC.

His only chance to take down Fury is in the early rounds.

But Fury is the current heavyweight champion for a reason. He'll probably take Ngannou into deep waters in the late rounds and tire him out as he guns for a knockout.

Same here, but my question is, can he last the distance?
I honestly don't think so, because he has no track record of going 12 rounds before. UFC fights are always three or five rounds

Endurance and stamina are the key things he needs to work on, because Fury has large reserves of stamina that it's scary

What if he knocks out fury within 3 rounds?
That'll be the biggest upset in our generation. But Fury has proven that he has a granite chin and can get up from knockout punches as lethal as that of Wilder's

Francis Ngannou has up to five rounds to knockout Fury before he starts gassing out

From then on, Fury gets to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back