Devin Haney pushes Lomachenko at the weigh in. Loma says Haney had no power (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 8:59 AM
Credits
FB_IMG_1684548998067.jpg

During the weigh in to their anticipated bout on May 20, tonight, Devin Haney shoved Vasiliy Lomachenko.

Lomachenko says he felt the power of Haney during the push, and knew then that he would have the upper hand as Haney has no power.
FB_IMG_1684548968514.jpg

Truly, Haney isn't a power puncher, as he tilts more towards Floyd Mayweather's style of "hit and don't get hit," having trained under Mayweather.

The match is happening tonight and I'll fill you in on the details of how it went down later.

View attachment 132
During the weigh in to their anticipated bout on May 20, tonight, Devin Haney shoved Vasiliy Lomachenko.

Lomachenko says he felt the power of Haney during the push, and knew then that he would have the upper hand as Haney has no power.
View attachment 133
Truly, Haney isn't a power puncher, as he tilts more towards Floyd Mayweather's style of "hit and don't get hit," having trained under Mayweather.

The match is happening tonight and I'll fill you in on the details of how it went down later.
I hope this bout lives up to all the hype

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back