Bayern Munich signs Tottenham's Eric Dier on loan (1 Viewer)

Callercoded

Local time
Today 7:42 PM
Credits
Eric_Dier_Jersey_Swap_16x9.jpg
Tottenham Hotspur has officially announced that their longstanding defender, Eric Dier, has moved to Bayern Munich on loan for the remainder of the season. The 29-year-old is bidding farewell to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium after an impressive nine-and-a-half years with the team, and Bayern has revealed that the deal includes an option for an additional year.

Dier, whose contract with Tottenham concludes in the summer window, is set to reunite with his former Spurs teammate, Harry Kane, in Bavaria. This move comes on the heels of Tottenham confirming the signing of Radu Dragusin from Genoa, leading to Dier's departure from the Lilywhites.

"This move is a dream come true for me, because as a child you want to play for a club like Bayern one day. Bayern is one of the biggest clubs in the world and has an incredible history," Dier told the official Bayern website.

"I want to help the team with my versatility in defence. I'm really looking forward to my new teammates and the fans at the Allianz Arena, which in my eyes is one of the best stadiums in the world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back