Bayern Munich signs Sacha Boey from Galatasaray (1 Viewer)

Babayega

Legend
Local time
Today 11:08 AM
Credits
Ghana
Bayern_Munich_280124_1706435646.jpg
Bayern Munich has secured the services of French right-back Sacha Boey from Galatasaray, finalizing a four-and-a-half-year contract. The deal involves an initial payment of €30 million (£25.6 million), potentially increasing to €35 million (£29.9 million) with additional payments based on performance.

In addition to the transfer, Galatasaray has negotiated a sell-on clause with Bayern. Boey, aged 23, will wear the number 23 shirt for the German champions. He joins Bayern as their second signing of the January transfer window, following Eric Dier from Tottenham Hotspur on loan.

Boey's arrival comes at a crucial time for Bayern, as their defensive line has been depleted due to injuries and international commitments. Currently, the team is without key players such as Joshua Kimmich, Konrad Laimer, Noussair Mazraoui, Kim Min-jae, Bouna Sarr, and Dayot Upamecano. Boey's addition aims to bolster Bayern's backline and provide much-needed depth to the squad.

"This is a dream come true for me. It's an honour for me to get to play for such a big club like Bayern. I'm really looking forward to my new team and getting to play with all these great players in the future. As a player, I'm a defender who likes to attack, just as happy being involved up front as in defence," Boey told the official Bayern website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back