Arsenal launch Bukayo Saka protection campaign (1 Viewer)

TheGOAT🐐

Local time
Today 7:24 AM
Credits
New-Zealand
0_GettyImages-1897318622.jpg
According to reports, Arsenal have launched a complaint to PGMOL over the rough treatment of Bukayo Saka. He was the third-most fouled player in 2023 in the Premier League. 😳🤕

1️⃣ Jordan Ayew: 117
2️⃣ Bruno Guimaraes: 92
3️⃣ Bukayo Saka: 87

I personally think this is RIDICULOUS from Arsenal, very pathetic and pretty laughable. They need to focus on getting the job done on the pitch and stop chasing Shadows✍️

According to reports, Arsenal have launched a complaint to PGMOL over the rough treatment of Bukayo Saka. He was the third-most fouled player in 2023 in the Premier League. 😳🤕

I personally think this is RIDICULOUS from Arsenal, very pathetic and pretty laughable. They need to focus on getting the job done on the pitch and stop chasing Shadows✍️
Joke of the year😁😁😁

I'm not surprised. The League is out of their reach, and they are trying to divert attention ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back