Sofyan Amrabat speaks up on Manchester United move (1 Viewer)

resize
Sofyan Amrabat has addressed the ongoing speculation surrounding his future at Fiorentina, stating that he is uncertain about leaving the club this summer, despite reported interest from Manchester United.

The 26-year-old midfielder's contract with Fiorentina is set to expire next June, fueling expectations of a potential transfer during the current market. Manchester United is reportedly leading the race for his signature, with Liverpool and Aston Villa also showing interest in the Moroccan international. Additionally, Al-Ahli from Saudi Arabia has emerged as another potential suitor.

Manchester United's interest in Amrabat is said to intensify once they finalize a deal for Rasmus Hojlund, with the Danish midfielder reportedly undergoing a medical on Tuesday night.

To make room for Amrabat in their midfield, it is believed that Manchester United might consider selling Fred and Donny van de Beek. Reports indicate that the English giants have already agreed to meet Fiorentina's £30m asking price for the talented Moroccan.

However, Amrabat himself has downplayed the rumors, asserting that any potential move away from Fiorentina is not imminent. He made these remarks following his team's 4-0 friendly victory over Grosseto on Tuesday.

"I don't know if I'm leaving... maybe I can stay here at Fiorentina," he told reporters.

As the transfer window unfolds, the situation remains uncertain, and Amrabat's future will undoubtedly draw considerable attention until a final decision is reached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back