Ronda Rousey vs Shayna Baszler'The RIVALRY Continues' (1 Viewer)

Nyuydine Cedric

Staff member
Local time
Today 8:33 PM
Credits
FB_IMG_16884519512400837.jpg

Shayna arrived, decimated Rousey verbally, decimated Rousey physically, and left.

That’s my Queen of Spades right there! Ronda Rousey comes out on RAW and demands Shayna Baszler comes to the ring. Shayna Baszler says everyone is sick and tired of hearing Ronda attempt to speak on a microphone

Rousey wants an explanation for why Shayna attacked her at MITB, and Baszler asks why Rousey thinks she owes her anything when she’s the only reason she’s in WWE even though it was a mistake bringing her in.

Baszler says unlike Rousey she paid her dues and worked her way up and she walked in and got things handed to her, she talks about how she actually loves WWE when it’s nothing but a paycheck for Ronda and that finally there is somebody who can shut her up for good.

They brawl and Baszler hits a huge running knee on Rousey as she leaves her laying in the ring!

Shayna arrived, decimated Rousey verbally, decimated Rousey physically, and left.

That’s my Queen of Spades right there!
Ronda Rousey comes out on RAW and demands Shayna Baszler comes to the ring

Shayna Baszler says everyone is sick and tired of hearing Ronda attempt to speak on a microphone

Rousey wants an explanation for why Shayna attacked her at MITB

Baszler asks why Rousey thinks she owes her anything when she’s the only reason she’s in WWE even though it was a mistake bringing her in

Baszler says unlike Rousey she paid her dues and worked her way up and she walked in and got things handed to her

She talks about how she actually loves WWE when it’s nothing but a paycheck for Ronda and that finally there is somebody who can shut her up for good

They brawl and Baszler hits a huge running knee on Rousey as she leaves her laying in the ring!View attachment 149
I guess Rhonda isn't the baddest Biatch in the WWE afterall😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back