Jurgen Klopp Pushing For James Milner To Sign New Liverpool Deal (1 Viewer)

Wonderboy

Staff member
Local time
Today 2:21 PM
Credits
Nigeria
klopp wants new contract for milner
Liverpool's head coach Jurgen Klopp has indicated that he would like James Milner to remain with the club for next season. Milner's current contract with Liverpool is set to expire at the end of June, and there have been no reported talks about a possible extension as of yet. Despite being 37 years old, Milner has been a regular player for the club this season, appearing in 21 games across all competitions, including 12 in the Premier League.

Klopp further stated that he wants to retain the services of James Milner, who has played in all six of his team's matches in the Champions League group stage, calling him an "incredibly important player" who has no intentions of retiring this summer,

"We have different plans for Milly but Milly wants to keep playing," Klopp told reporters on Friday.

"When you see him play the other night I think everyone understands that. You can't judge him normal for his age. He is 37, doesn't look a day like this when he is in training.

"He is an incredibly important player and in this game (Wolves) you saw on the pitch as well. It is not that Milly expects to play 64 games a season but in 64 games a season Milly could be extremely important. That is how it is. Milly has reached 600 games and most of them for Liverpool.

"Even a player who had a few clubs can end up at his club and I would consider Liverpool as his club and I am pretty sure the club should use his character and his mindset because it is really special.

"There might be more fancy players out there but no one with a similar mind-set and that makes him incredibly valuable for us. And it is not because I am too loyal. It is just a fact."

klopp wants new contract for milner
Liverpool's head coach Jurgen Klopp has indicated that he would like James Milner to remain with the club for next season. Milner's current contract with Liverpool is set to expire at the end of June, and there have been no reported talks about a possible extension as of yet. Despite being 37 years old, Milner has been a regular player for the club this season, appearing in 21 games across all competitions, including 12 in the Premier League.

Klopp further stated that he wants to retain the services of James Milner, who has played in all six of his team's matches in the Champions League group stage, calling him an "incredibly important player" who has no intentions of retiring this summer,
You gotta be kidding me😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back