Inter Milan Keen On Signing Martial And Lindelof (1 Viewer)

Welcome! You have been invited by Belt to join our community. Please click here to register.

Wonderboy

Staff member
Local time
Today 4:12 AM
Credits
Nigeria
martial and lindelof to inter milan
According to reports, Inter Milan are looking to sign Anthony Martial and Victor Lindelof from Manchester United in the upcoming summer transfer window. Martial has only made 16 appearances for United this season due to fitness issues, and with the club looking to bring in a new striker, the French forward may be sold. InterLive suggests that the Italian giants could make a move for Martial for as little as €20m (£17.5m).

The report also states that Inter is interested in Lindelof, who has played 23 games for the Red Devils this season. However, the Swedish defender has only started five Premier League matches this campaign and may be available for €15m (£13m). Lindelof himself has admitted that he will be considering his future at the end of the season.

"Of course like every player, you want to play every game and obviously I haven't done that this season," he told reporters when questioned on his lack of action at club level in 2022-23.
"Like I said, I want to play, that's why I play football, I want to play games, but I haven't thought about that [transfer away], right now I'm just focusing on the national team and then of course, the rest of the season with the club. Then in the summer we'll re-evaluate and see what is best."

Atletico Madrid are also said to be interested in Lindelof, but it seems that Inter Milan are leading the race to sign him. Lindelof joined Manchester United from Benfica in 2017, and he has made 219 appearances for the club, scoring three goals and providing six assists.

Anthony Martial, on the other hand, has played 285 times for the Red Devils since his move from Monaco in 2015, scoring 85 goals and setting up 52 more. This season, he has been plagued by hamstring, Achilles, back, muscular, and hip issues, but with Manchester United still competing in three different competitions, coach Erik ten Hag will hope to have him available for the rest of the campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back