Vladimir Lucic Admits To Being Jealous Over Facundo Campazzo Deal (1 Viewer)

Bobby

Legend
Local time
Today 1:11 PM
Credits
images

Vladimir Lucic revealed he will begin practicing at the beginning of 2023. He revealed he feels a bit jealous that players can now earn significant amounts of money playing for the two Belgrade teams, which he couldn't do when he was part of Partizan.

When Vladimir Lucic played for Partizan Belgrade a decade ago, the club couldn't boast about its financial capabilities. This year, both Partizan and Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade are signing multimillion deals with top names from the European basketball market.

Talking with Mozzart Sport, Lucic admitted that he feels a bit jealous that he could experience it when he was still playing in his home country of Serbia.

"Honestly, I'm a little jealous, because I wasn't able to play in a team with such a budget and at the same time be in the city where I was born, grew up, in a club where I feel good. I had to look elsewhere for financial matters," he said. "On the one hand, it's good that the time has come for players to be able to play for big money in Belgrade, in the country where they were born, without having to go and look for it far away from home. It was not a luxury we could afford."

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back