UEFA Champions League 2022/2023 Quarterfinal Draws (1 Viewer)

MartinGee

Incredible Mister 💪
Staff member
Local time
Today 7:45 PM
Credits
United-States
ucl quaterfinals draws
In the quarter-finals of the Champions League, Chelsea will once again face Real Madrid, who are the defending champions. This is the second year in a row that the two clubs will meet at this stage of the competition. Last year, Los Blancos eliminated the Blues with a 5-4 aggregate scoreline, although Chelsea almost pulled off an incredible comeback in the second leg at the Bernabeu. This time, Real will host the first leg of the tie, and the second leg will be played at Stamford Bridge a week later.

Manchester City, who thrashed RB Leipzig in the last 16, will face Bayern Munich in a highly anticipated showdown. The first leg of this fixture will be played at the Etihad Stadium. The winners of both matches will then meet in the semi-finals, with four of the five favorites for the competition involved.

In an all-Italian tie, Napoli, who are currently the runaway leaders in Serie A, will face AC Milan, the reigning champions. The first leg of this fixture will be played at San Siro. In the other quarter-final tie, Inter Milan will take on Benfica, with the first leg of the contest taking place in Portugal, as AC Milan were drawn at home later in the draw.

The first legs of these matches will be played on April 11/12, with the second legs taking place on April 18/19.

Quarter-final draw:​

Real Madrid vs. Chelsea
Benfica vs. Inter Milan
Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich
AC Milan vs. Napoli

Semi-final draw:​

AC Milan/Napoli vs. Benfica/Inter Milan
Real Madrid/Chelsea vs. Manchester City/Bayern Munich

my prognosis is Real Madrid vs napoli into the finals and Madrid will be the champion .
Something tells me, Chelsea will knockout Real Madrid, and Napoli will struggle against Milan.. remember Milan beat them 4-0 at the weekend, although Osimhen didn't play cuz of hamstring issues

I'm huge fan of "Kvaradona" , and as i would really like for Napoli to progress to the next round , now i see very little chances for that , because Victor Osimhen wont play ,but i think the bigger issue is that Kim Min-jae also misses that match.So i see Milan vs Inter in semis / and ofc M.City vs R.Madrid.
No doubt about that ... maybe Napoli can make "small miracle" in front of their own crowd , will see.

My predictions:

Semis:

R.Madrid vs M.City
Inter vs Milan

Finals: R.Madrid vs Inter

Winner: R.Madrid

I'm huge fan of "Kvaradona" , and as i would really like for Napoli to progress to the next round , now i see very little chances for that , because Victor Osimhen wont play ,but i think the bigger issue is that Kim Min-jae also misses that match.So i see Milan vs Inter in semis / and ofc M.City vs R.Madrid.
No doubt about that ... maybe Napoli can make "small miracle" in front of their own crowd , will see.

My predictions:

Semis:

R.Madrid vs M.City
Inter vs Milan

Finals: R.Madrid vs Inter

Winner: R.Madrid
Spalleti has confirmed that Osimhen will be available for the return leg. Kvaradona seems to play better whenever Osimhen is on the pitch

Spalleti has confirmed that Osimhen will be available for the return leg. Kvaradona seems to play better whenever Osimhen is on the pitch
U sure he will be available?I mean like 100% available and fit for the first 11?Cuz i read some legit news and infos (yesterday) that he won't play.Anyways , if Osimhen is in then i'm changing prediction about which team will progress into semis.I watched Real Madrid vs Chelsea yesterday and only some short footage on Napoli vs Milan , and they missed like 5 chances in first 15 minutes ... That was Nuts ...

But still , lack of Kim Min-jae is some bad news for Napoli defense. :)

U sure he will be available?I mean like 100% available and fit for the first 11?Cuz i read some legit news and infos (yesterday) that he won't play.Anyways , if Osimhen is in then i'm changing prediction about which team will progress into semis.I watched Real Madrid vs Chelsea yesterday and only some short footage on Napoli vs Milan , and they missed like 5 chances in first 15 minutes ... That was Nuts ...

Yep yep, I'm sure. In the absence of Min-Jae, Ostigaard can partner with Juan Jesus. I believe Napoli has a fighting chance if Osimhen plays

Napoli haven't been scoring goals since Osimhen got injured, I pray he's fit for the return leg

I was hoping they beat AC Milan but I was wrong
Without Osimhen, Napoli look vulnerable. Remember that same AC Milan thrashed Napoli 4-0 at the Diego Armando Maradona stadium about two weeks ago, and Osimhen missed that game because of injury

Without Osimhen, Napoli look vulnerable. Remember that same AC Milan thrashed Napoli 4-0 at the Diego Armando Maradona stadium about two weeks ago, and Osimhen missed that game because of injury

You're repeating what someone else said, why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back