Maven Huffman Expresses Interest in WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Comeback (1 Viewer)

BoyofMars

Local time
Today 7:16 AM
Credits
Maven-Undertaker.jpg
Maven Huffman, a former WWE star, recently shared his excitement about the possibility of taking part in the Royal Rumble match once again, even though he hasn't received an invitation from WWE yet. Speaking on the "Cafe de Rene" podcast, Maven talked about the idea of getting back into the Royal Rumble action. He mentioned,

”If it’s happening, I haven’t got the call yet. I know people would like me, ‘It’d be a great spot.’ I haven’t got the call yet, I haven’t heard anything.”

Maven is most notably recalled for his standout moment in the 2002 Royal Rumble when he eliminated The Undertaker. This set off a memorable sequence where The Undertaker retaliated by attacking Maven throughout the venue.

In the following year's Royal Rumble in 2003, Maven tried to recreate his previous success by dropkicking The Undertaker. However, he couldn't eliminate him and was swiftly ousted by the Deadman himself.

Maven's Royal Rumble legacy revolves around these two appearances, totaling 11 minutes and 53 seconds in the ring and securing one elimination. Do you think he deserves another shot at glory??

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back