Lebron James to carry Team USA's flag at the Olympics (2 Viewers)

MartinGee

Incredible Mister 💪
Staff member
Local time
Today 1:58 AM
Credits
United-States
images
LeBron James has been voted to carry Team USA's flag at the opening ceremony of the Olympics.

No men's basketball player has ever done it, King James for a reason🤝

Stephen Curry was the one to break the news to LeBron James that he has been chosen by his fellow Olympians to raise the United States flag at the 2024 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony.

Legend to legend! Amazing moment! ❤️🇺🇸

images
LeBron James has been voted to carry Team USA's flag at the opening ceremony of the Olympics.

No men's basketball player has ever done it, King James for a reason🤝

Stephen Curry was the one to break the news to LeBron James that he has been chosen by his fellow Olympians to raise the United States flag at the 2024 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony.

Legend to legend! Amazing moment! ❤️🇺🇸
Now y'all see why LeBron should be regarded as the greatest baller of all time, and not Michael Jordan 😁

I was a 14 year old freshman in high school when I watched LeBron dominate the Kings in his first game as a rookie in the NBA.
I am now 35 years old and I just watched him lead the United States to multiple comeback victories. The guy is the GOAT.

I was a 14 year old freshman in high school when I watched LeBron dominate the Kings in his first game as a rookie in the NBA.
I am now 35 years old and I just watched him lead the United States to multiple comeback victories. The guy is the GOAT.
He's the 🐐 for a reason 🤝

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back