Koke determined to end his career at Atletico Madrid (1 Viewer)

_126857469_koke.jpg
Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke has expressed his strong desire to remain at Wanda Metropolitano until the end of his career. The 31-year-old has been a part of Atletico since 2000, progressing through the club's youth ranks and making his first-team debut in 2009.

Throughout his tenure at the club, Koke has been an integral player, amassing an impressive 587 appearances in all competitions. He has contributed significantly with 47 goals and 111 assists. During the 2022-23 season, Koke continued to play a pivotal role under Diego Simeone, featuring in 42 matches across all competitions, including 33 appearances in La Liga.

Despite his contract at Wanda Metropolitano having only 11 months remaining, Koke has made it clear that he has no intentions of leaving Atletico. He has a strong attachment to the club and envisions concluding his career with them, provided that the circumstances align favorably.

"I've always said that I want to finish my career at Atletico. I will listen to the club (regarding contract talks), but my idea has always been to finish here," Koke told El Larguero.
Koke's commitment to Atletico Madrid is unwavering, and fans can look forward to witnessing more memorable moments from the talented midfielder as he continues to wear the Red and Whites jersey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back