Errol Spence Jr. vents out frustration about fight with Terrence Crawford (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 6:25 PM
Credits
FB_IMG_1666453089539.jpg

Errol Spence Jr. has been trying to fix a match with Terrence "Bud" Crawford for a while now.

It appears that the management of both fighters have not been able to reach a decision regarding budget and conditions of the match.

Errol Spence Jr. has gotten frustrated as he once said that he wants a brutal 15 round battle with Crawford in a Hagler-Hearns style and Ali-Frazier's Thriller in Manila.

Who do you think wins this?

View attachment 21
Errol Spence Jr. has been trying to fix a match with Terrence "Bud" Crawford for a while now.

It appears that the management of both fighters have not been able to reach a decision regarding budget and conditions of the match.

Errol Spence Jr. has gotten frustrated as he once said that he wants a brutal 15 round battle with Crawford in a Hagler-Hearns style and Ali-Frazier's Thriller in Manila.

Who do you think wins this?
Just like AJ has been evading FURY. Crawford probably knows he ain't Spence's match🤞

It would seem so
I agree. Boxers tend to do that alot. Although I feel, it might also have to do with PR, to generate alot of buzz and hype before then bout eventually happens.
At the end of the day, it's all about the money

I agree. Boxers tend to do that alot. Although I feel, it might also have to do with PR, to generate alot of buzz and hype before then bout eventually happens.
At the end of the day, it's all about the money
True, it's all about the money. The best no longer fight the best

True, it's all about the money. The best no longer fight the best
You're very correct. There's been a steep decline in the quality of fighters over the last decade. Too many pretty boys masquerading as fighters. Back then, during the time of Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, Henry Akinwande, and the Klitschko brothers. Not forgetting the Nigerian nightmare too "Samuel Peter".

You're very correct. There's been a steep decline in the quality of fighters over the last decade. Too many pretty boys masquerading as fighters. Back then, during the time of Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, Henry Akinwande, and the Klitschko brothers. Not forgetting the Nigerian nightmare too "Samuel Peter".
Yeah. Men fought for glory and legacy then. It could also be because there are many belts nowadays. Almost everyone and their uncle own a belt, so their protecting their '0's and undefeated record, avoiding fighters who pose a real threat to them.

Yeah. Men fought for glory and legacy then. It could also be because there are many belts nowadays. Almost everyone and their uncle own a belt, so their protecting their '0's and undefeated record, avoiding fighters who pose a real threat to them.
Plus, the fight promoters too, they're it helping matters at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back