Did Manchester United Do Enough To Support Mason Greenwood? (1 Viewer)

Bobby

Legend
Local time
Today 6:37 PM
Credits
images
I'm not a Manchester United fan, but the Mason Greenwood saga really got to me, and as football fan, I strongly believe United did not do enough to protect and show solidarity with the player.

The club should have stood by Greenwood, disciplined him internally and ended it there without caring who's OX is gored, but they bowed to pressure and external interference from people who had no real stake in the affairs of the club, they should have borrowed a leaf from West Ham United and how they handled Kurt Zouma's issue.

Some persons actually wanted Kurt Zouma of west ham to lose his job because he kicked his cat?

I remember how West ham stood firm and defended Zouma, they lost deals but they didn’t care. They fined zouma and never suspended him.

If West Ham had listened to the mob and cancel culture, that would have been the end for Zouma because they would have followed him to make sure he doesn’t play for any other team in the Epl.

Kudos to west ham for standing up for him🙌, I wish other teams can stand up for their players like this, it will help curb the cancel culture.

And I just saw a video of a white woman kicking and slapping her horse but she wasn’t found guilty. While Zouma was found guilty of assault for kicking his cat. I sincerely hope Greenwood puts this issue behind him and revive his career while on loan at Garage, the last has got immense talent 🙏

images
I'm not a Manchester United fan, but the Mason Greenwood saga really got to me, and as football fan, I strongly believe United did not do enough to protect and show solidarity with the player.

The club should have stood by Greenwood, disciplined him internally and ended it there without caring who's OX is gored, but they bowed to pressure and external interference from people who had no real stake in the affairs of the club, they should have borrowed a leaf from West Ham United and how they handled Kurt Zouma's issue.

Some persons actually wanted Kurt Zouma of west ham to lose his job because he kicked his cat?

I remember how West ham stood firm and defended Zouma, they lost deals but they didn’t care. They fined zouma and never suspended him.

If West Ham had listened to the mob and cancel culture, that would have been the end for Zouma because they would have followed him to make sure he doesn’t play for any other team in the Epl.

Kudos to west ham for standing up for him🙌, I wish other teams can stand up for their players like this, it will help curb the cancel culture.

And I just saw a video of a white woman kicking and slapping her horse but she wasn’t found guilty. While Zouma was found guilty of assault for kicking his cat. I sincerely hope Greenwood puts this issue behind him and revive his career while on loan at Garage, the last has got immense talent 🙏
Anthony is going through same thing now

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back