Devin Haney mocks Ryan Garcia (1 Viewer)

Welcome! You have been invited by pascaldigitals2000 to join our community. Please click here to register.

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 10:50 AM
Credits
FB_IMG_1673904932444.jpg

Ryan Garcia in a bid to downplay the importance of boxing belts because he is sorely lacking in having belts that matter in his possession, took to his Twitter account to say, "Boxing belts don't matter."

Well, Devin Haney who holds all the belts in the lightweight division as the undisputed champion couldn't let this slide as he hit back, "Belts don't matter when they don't have any."

I hope Ryan Garcia takes in all the disrespect he gets from boxers and fans alike and turns it into a solid evil intent that he can use in the ring for a victory against Gervonta 'Tank' Davis.

View attachment 46
Ryan Garcia in a bid to downplay the importance of boxing belts because he is sorely lacking in having belts that matter in his possession, took to his Twitter account to say, "Boxing belts don't matter."

Well, Devin Haney who holds all the belts in the lightweight division as the undisputed champion couldn't let this slide as he hit back, "Belts don't matter when they don't have any."

I hope Ryan Garcia takes in all the disrespect he gets from boxers and fans alike and turns it into a solid evil intent that he can use in the ring for a victory against Gervonta 'Tank' Davis.
If i were Garcia, then i'd rather do my talking inside the RING, and yes, BELTS do matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back