Cricket Forum (1 Viewer)

Message board for all the world's top cricket leagues and tournaments
Here is where you will find all the Cricket related discussions and receive updates on the biggest Cricket tournaments such as The Indian Premier League, ICC Men's T20 World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy, Cricket World Cup, Champions League 20, Everest Premier League, Big Bash League, T20 League and many more.
Moderator: MartinGee

Users who are viewing this forum

General Chat Room
Rules Help Users
Welcome To The Fan Zone! REP Your Favorite Team & Share Friendly BANTER. You must be a Registered Forum Member To Use The Chat Room, It's Free To JOIN 🤗
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • PenalDo @ PenalDo:
    BoyGeorge said:
    Football isn't played on Paper
    Well, it's still a 3 horse race. Expect plenty of twists & turns from now till the end of the season
    • Like
    Reactions: Wonderboy
    Quote
  • Wonderboy @ Wonderboy:
    PenalDo said:
    Well, it's still a 3 horse race. Expect plenty of twists & turns from now till the end of the season
    Exactly. We'll see who BLINKS first
    • Like
    Reactions: Lina
    Quote
  • Lina @ Lina:
    Wonderboy said:
    Exactly. We'll see who BLINKS first
    I have a sneaky feeling that Villa will take points off Man City
    • Haha
    Reactions: Jayman
    Quote
  • Jayman @ Jayman:
    Lina said:
    I have a sneaky feeling that Villa will take points off Man City
    In your dreams
    Quote
  • PenalDo @ PenalDo:
    Crystal Palace has a pretty decent record against Man City, perhaps they can cause another upset today.
    • Like
    Reactions: Jayman
    Quote
  • Jayman @ Jayman:
    PenalDo said:
    Crystal Palace has a pretty decent record against Man City, perhaps they can cause another upset today.
    City can't afford to slip today. Liverpool & Arsenal will drop points this weekend.
    Quote
  • L @ Lady In Red:
    Jayman said:
    City can't afford to slip today. Liverpool & Arsenal will drop points this weekend.
    There will be shockers this weekend
    Quote
  • Wonderboy @ Wonderboy:
    Lady In Red said:
    There will be shockers this weekend
    Yes, starting from Crystal Palace vs City
    Quote
  • PenalDo @ PenalDo:
    I'm still shell shocked with what happened at ANFIELD last night. Atalanta silenced the KOP:D
    Quote
  • Lina @ Lina:
    PenalDo said:
    I'm still shell shocked with what happened at ANFIELD last night. Atalanta silenced the KOP:D
    From a potential QUADRUPLE, to a lonely triumph
    • Haha
    Reactions: Lady In Red
    Quote
  • L @ Lady In Red:
    I don't see Liverpool getting a result in Bergamo, they are out. VanDijk was shit last night
    • Like
    Reactions: Jayman
    Quote
  • Jayman @ Jayman:
    Lady In Red said:
    I don't see Liverpool getting a result in Bergamo, they are out. VanDijk was shit last night
    It isn't over, until it's over. All they need to do is get an early goal.
    Quote

    News Flash

    European Super Cup 2023

    Back
    Top