Will Tottenham Hotspur ever win a trophy? (1 Viewer)

BoyGeorge

Legend
Local time
Today 6:09 AM
Credits
Australia
images
After another disappointing season, and finishing the 2023/2024 campaign without winning any laurel, Tottenham Hotspur have lived up to their tag as perennial underachievers.

Ange Postecoglou's men started the season in blistering form, going unbeaten after the first ten games, and even topping the premier league table at some point.
But everything changed after they were beaten 4-1 by Chelsea.

It all went down hill from there for Spurs, who ended up missing Champions League football, after finishing 5th on the log.

Team captain, Heung-Min Son and Swedish winger, Dejan Kulusevki had this to say after another underwhelming season 👇
Heung-Min Son on Tottenham’s season:

“I think we could have done so much better. I think we must look forward now though, last season has gone and there's so much room for improvement.

Next season will be so much better and we as players have to also take responsibility for taking the step up and being disciplined.

I think where we finish is because of us, not anybody else. We need to think about that and next season we can't make the same mistakes.”

Dejan Kulusevski: 👇
“It's always about winning. Honestly, as a footballer nobody wants to come fifth, fourth, third, second. You want to be the best and that's the truth.

You want to win every game so next year we're looking to be as good as possible and win every game we possibly can playing our style of football.”

images
After another disappointing season, and finishing the 2023/2024 campaign without winning any laurel, Tottenham Hotspur have lived up to their tag as perennial underachievers.

Ange Postecoglou's men started the season in blistering form, going unbeaten after the first ten games, and even topping the premier league table at some point.
But everything changed after they were beaten 4-1 by Chelsea.

It all went down hill from there for Spurs, who ended up missing Champions League football, after finishing 5th on the log.

Team captain, Heung-Min Son and Swedish winger, Dejan Kulusevki had this to say after another underwhelming season 👇
Heung-Min Son on Tottenham’s season:

Dejan Kulusevski: 👇
The jinx continues

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back