Why Reece James Shouldn't Be Compared To Alexander Arnold (1 Viewer)

Wonderboy

Staff member
Local time
Today 10:15 PM
Credits
Nigeria
reece james vs trent alexander arnold
The comparison between Reece James and Trent Alexander Arnold has been a very heated one since both players emerged on the football scene, although Trent made his mark much earlier than James. Fans of both player's teams, "CHELSEA & LIVERPOOL", will gladly pick their player over the other, as a sign of loyalty, but as a neutral fan (DIE-HARD ARSENAL FAN), I'd love to end this debate and needless comparison, once and for all.

Reece James has always been a prospect since his debut. Everything about him has always been based on hope. James hasn't done anything spectacular or remarkable in Chelsea, talk about in football. But he's the best modern Right Back.

Being a Chelsea player makes you automatically the best player in your position, nobody else comes close. It irks me to see lots of people belittle Trent Alexander-Arnold for James. In the right senses, TAA is everything James wants to be: he dreams about getting to TAA's level, and he wants to make a name for himself like TAA.

TAA, arguably, is not your grade-A defender, but he makes it up in offense. One mustn't have it all. Statistically, James is not better than TAA. Where James is better than TAA is in hope and prospects, which is dwindling as the day goes by.

On the flip side, most people that lambast TAA, in their minds, wish they have or would have him in their teams. Trent Alexander-Arnold might have lots of problems in his life, but not to be like Reece James. On the other hand, Reece James will do anything humanly possible to be like Trent Alexander-Arnold.

Drops PEN✏️ and walks away🚶‍♀️

reece james vs trent alexander arnold
The comparison between Reece James and Trent Alexander Arnold has been a very heated one since both players emerged on the football scene, although Trent made his mark much earlier than James. Fans of both player's teams, "CHELSEA & LIVERPOOL", will gladly pick their player over the other, as a sign of loyalty, but as a neutral fan (DIE-HARD ARSENAL FAN), I'd love to end this debate and needless comparison, once and for all.

Reece James has always been a prospect since his debut. Everything about him has always been based on hope. James hasn't done anything spectacular or remarkable in Chelsea, talk about in football. But he's the best modern Right Back.

Being a Chelsea player makes you automatically the best player in your position, nobody else comes close. It irks me to see lots of people belittle Trent Alexander-Arnold for James. In the right senses, TAA is everything James wants to be: he dreams about getting to TAA's level, and he wants to make a name for himself like TAA.

TAA, arguably, is not your grade-A defender, but he makes it up in offense. One mustn't have it all. Statistically, James is not better than TAA. Where James is better than TAA is in hope and prospects, which is dwindling as the day goes by.

On the flip side, most people that lambast TAA, in their minds, wish they have or would have him in their teams. Trent Alexander-Arnold might have lots of problems in his life, but not to be like Reece James. On the other hand, Reece James will do anything humanly possible to be like Trent Alexander-Arnold.

Drops PEN✏️ and walks away🚶‍♀️
@Chelseafan @Nestamac024 , what y'all think about this?😁😁

Alex is just on another level 😃. Like I remember this match where Liverpool was given a corner kick and Arnold acted like he wasn't the one to kick and ran back to kick and someone scored. I mean that was never seen before
I'm not much a fan of james

Alex is just on another level 😃. Like I remember this match where Liverpool was given a corner kick and Arnold acted like he wasn't the one to kick and ran back to kick and someone scored. I mean that was never seen before
I'm not much a fan of james
You mean the famous "Corner Taken Quickly"😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back