Tuchel Thinking Of Keeping Sabitzer At Bayern (1 Viewer)

Wonderboy

Staff member
Local time
Today 8:35 AM
Credits
Nigeria
Marcel Sabitzer
It is rumored that Thomas Tuchel, the new head coach of Bayern Munich, is considering keeping Marcel Sabitzer at the club. Sabitzer joined Manchester United on loan for the remainder of the 2022-23 season after being deemed a squad member by former coach Julian Nagelsmann.

Despite starting only five games and appearing as a substitute four times for the Red Devils, Sabitzer is set to receive regular playing time due to Casemiro's suspension. According to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano, Sabitzer is enjoying his time at Old Trafford and would like to stay long-term.

However, Tuchel's arrival changed the situation, creating the possibility of Sabitzer returning to Germany. If Nagelsmann had remained at the club, it is believed that Sabitzer would have left Bayern in the summer. Tuchel is expected to make changes to the squad as Bayern currently sits in second place in the Bundesliga standings.

From Sabitzer's perspective, he has publicly left the door open for either decision to be made in the summer, saying: "Whatever happens in the summer, we will see.

"I had to make a quick decision in January. I was focused on this, it was clear it is just a loan until the summer. I take every game as it comes. I'm very happy to be here. I will give 100%.

"I am very happy to be part of this team, this amazing club, and I feel very welcomed. I am very happy at the moment."

Sabitzer has a contract at Bayern until the end of the 2024-25 campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back