Rafael Leao Open To Premier League Move (1 Viewer)

Babayega

Legend
Local time
Today 10:03 PM
Credits
Ghana
images

AC Milan attacker Rafael Leao has opened the door to a future Premier League move, but he has also insisted that he is fully committed to the Serie A champions.

The Portugal international was a driving force in the Rossoneri's run to the Scudetto with 11 goals and 10 assists in 34 top-flight matches during the 2021-22 season.

Leao has further enhanced his reputation as one of Europe's brightest young attackers this season, coming up with seven goals and nine assists across 20 Serie A and Champions League games.

The 23-year-old's form earned him a place in Portugal's squad for the World Cup, and while he did not start a game for his country, he still managed two goals off the bench against Ghana and Switzerland before A Selecao went out to Morocco in the quarter-finals.

Leao is only under contract at San Siro until the end of the 2023-24 season and is believed to be on the radar of several top teams, namely Chelsea and Manchester United.

When asked if playing in the Premier League was one of his future career goals, Leao confirmed that he would like to test himself in England while also reaffirming his commitment to Milan.

"Yes, in the future," Leao said when questioned on his desire to play in the Premier League. "But now I'm 100 per cent focused on Milan. I'm at a top club and I'm under contract. I also like the city of Milan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back