Frenkie De Jong Rejects Manchester United Again (1 Viewer)

Wonderboy

Staff member
Local time
Today 1:33 AM
Credits
Nigeria
frenkie de jong to manchester united
Dutch midfielder, Frenkie de Jong has said that he sees himself at Barcelona "for a long time" despite the ongoing speculation surrounding a possible move away from the Catalan outfit. The Netherlands international was heavily linked with a switch to Manchester United during the summer transfer window, with the Red Devils spending much of the market chasing his signature.

However, De Jong insisted on a number of occasions that he was not interested in leaving Camp Nou. There are again rumors surrounding the midfielder, with Man United allegedly preparing to reignite their interest in 2023.

A recent report claimed that De Jong had told Red Devils boss Erik ten Hag that he would be interested in making the move to Old Trafford next year. However, De Jong recently reiterated that he wants to stay at Barcelona while speaking on the Amazon Prime Video docuseries called 'FC Barcelona: A new Era'.

"I see myself playing here for a long time. I don't care for rumours about whether I'm going to another club or staying here. We haven't spoken about it and no one from the club has told me anything. I don't think it will happen," said De Jong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back