"Andy Ruiz doesn't have enough for me" - Deontay Wilder (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 1:12 PM
Credits
FB_IMG_1674704836393.jpg

Deontay Wilder, the feared knockout artist, has come out to say that Andy Ruiz doesn't have enough in his belt for him.

Wilder feels that it'll be an easy job picking Ruiz apart in their upcoming match.

And truly, it seems like the only man who can handle Wilder's power is the man who has beaten him a couple of times before - Tyson Fury.

I'm not writing Andy Ruiz out, but I wonder if he can dig deep to last and win in the ring, and if that'll be enough in the presence of Wilder's overwhelming power.

View attachment 51
Deontay Wilder, the feared knockout artist, has come out to say that Andy Ruiz doesn't have enough in his belt for him.

Wilder feels that it'll be an easy job picking Ruiz apart in their upcoming match.

And truly, it seems like the only man who can handle Wilder's power is the man who has beaten him a couple of times before - Tyson Fury.

I'm not writing Andy Ruiz out, but I wonder if he can dig deep to last and win in the ring, and if that'll be enough in the presence of Wilder's overwhelming power.
A classic, subtle dig🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 51

I hope he can match his words with action

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back