Victor Osimhen BLASTS Khvicha Kvaratskhelia's agent over derogatory comments (1 Viewer)

Welcome! You have been invited by MartinGee to join our community. Please click here to register.

Viralmoneydude

Local time
Today 4:21 AM
Credits
Victor-Osimhen-and-Khvicha-Kvaratskhelia.jpg
Napoli's Nigerian striker, Victor Osimhen has fired back at his Napoli teammate's Khvicha Kvaratskhelia's agent, Mamuka Jugeli who made a derogatory comment at Osimhen's decision to sign a new contract with the club.

Mamuka Jugeli was quoted as saying;👇

Osimhen signed a new contract, but do you really think he will spend his entire career at Napoli?
I can already tell you he will go to Saudi Arabia next summer.
Napoli have raised his salary, but Khvicha would not accept such a transfer even for €1 billion. He'd rather play for Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona or Manchester City. Kvaratskhelia has different targets and preferences;

Osimhen responded with 👇
“Dear Mamuka Jugeli, you are a piece of filth and a disgrace.”“I'm embarrassed at your sense of reasoning. Dumb f*ck! KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!”

What are your thoughts about Osimhen's response? And Did Kvaratskhelia's agent step out of line with his UNGUARDED comments? Let's discuss:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back