Tyson Fury yet to conclude plans on Usyk fight (2 Viewers)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 12:26 AM
Credits
FB_IMG_1677927889087.jpg

The match between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk is yet to be concluded, but Frank Warren, Tyson's promoter, says that it'll be done this week.

Fury wants the fight around April, but we're yet to know Usyk's position on this.

This is the biggest fight at the moment, as it'll produce the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world since the days of Lennox Lewis.

View attachment 65
The match between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk is yet to be concluded, but Frank Warren, Tyson's promoter, says that it'll be done this week.

Fury wants the fight around April, but we're yet to know Usyk's position on this.

This is the biggest fight at the moment, as it'll produce the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world since the days of Lennox Lewis.
I'm so so looking forward to this BOUT

What's your Prediction on this one?
I'd say Usyk is a better, technical boxer than Fury. But still, he lacks the power to put Fury down or win by a knockout.

His only hope is to land more headshots than Fury and win on the scorecards.

But Fury isn't just a knockout artist like Wilder. He has good boxing skills than people give him credit for.

My prediction is that with Fury's long arm reach, Usyk will have problems landing headshots on Fury.

He'll keep doing great dodging and moving around like a lightweight, occasionally taking in some of Fury's heavy punches and getting worn out, until Fury knocks him out at round 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back