Tyson Fury turns down fight with Usyk over purse deal (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 9:51 AM
Credits
images (71).jpeg

Tyson Fury seems to be the one holding up the fight with Oleksandr Usyk as he rejected the match because Usyk's team offered a 60/40 purse split to the winner.

Unconfirmed rumors are flying around that Tyson wants a 70/30 purse split to the winner.

For someone who once said that he can fight AJ for free, he's sure being greedy right now.

Maybe that, or he's unsure about fighting the 'middleweight' in a bid to protect his undefeated status.

Boxing fans are yelling that Fury doesn't really want any smoke from Usyk, hence the ducking.

Oleksandr Usyk is a better tactical boxer than Fury, but Fury has a devastating knockout power than Usyk.

Can the WBC step in and order this match to take place?

Because we're tired of fighters ducking the big fights only to fight safer and lesser-skilled opponents.

I'm very sure Fury is about to set up a relaxation bout with Dillian Whyte...again 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 67
Tyson Fury seems to be the one holding up the fight with Oleksandr Usyk as he rejected the match because Usyk's team offered a 60/40 purse split to the winner.

Unconfirmed rumors are flying around that Tyson wants a 70/30 purse split to the winner.

For someone who once said that he can fight AJ for free, he's sure being greedy right now.

Maybe that, or he's unsure about fighting the 'middleweight' in a bid to protect his undefeated status.

Boxing fans are yelling that Fury doesn't really want any smoke from Usyk, hence the ducking.

Oleksandr Usyk is a better tactical boxer than Fury, but Fury has a devastating knockout power than Usyk.

Because we're tired of fighters ducking the big fights only to fight safer and lesser-skilled opponents.

I'm very sure Fury is about to set up a relaxation bout with Dillian Whyte...again 🤣🤣🤣
Fury is scared of being knocked out by Usyk. Right about now, Usyk is the most talented boxer on the planet, he's super fast, skillful and can beat anybody on his day🤝

View attachment 67

FURY is just being greedy, AJ should man up and fight this man!

I've always said it that Fury was afraid of Usyk, I meant who wouldn't be after he took Anthony Joshua to the cleaners, TWICE!

Fury is scared of being knocked out by Usyk. Right about now, Usyk is the most talented boxer on the planet, he's super fast, skillful and can beat anybody on his day🤝
I wouldn't say knock out, but Usyk has a great chance of winning on points. Tyson knows this, and he's not ready to risk it all

I wouldn't say knock out, but Usyk has a great chance of winning on points. Tyson knows this, and he's not ready to risk it a
FURY is just being greedy, AJ should man up and fight this man!
Yeah, because I just don't understand why the sudden greediness 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back