Manchester United Set For Final Contract Offer For Frenkie De Jong (1 Viewer)

Wonderboy

Staff member
Local time
Today 3:22 AM
Credits
Nigeria
16452738044646.jpg
Manchester United are apparently planning a final contract offer for Frenkie de Jong in the hopes of persuading the Barcelona midfielder to join them at Old Trafford. The Red Devils have been heavily connected with the Dutch international in recent months, but have so far been unsuccessful in their attempts to recruit him. De Jong is thought to be determined to stay at Camp Nou this summer, describing the Catalan club as his "dream club" when asked about the interest in June.

"I'd rather stay in Barcelona. Barcelona is just my ideal club. From a young age, as well. I simply mentioned it as well. Despite the fact that I had hoped for more prizes than I've received thus far, I've never regretted my decision. But I've never regretted my decision "ESPN quoted the midfielder as saying.

Barcelona has been active in the transfer market this summer despite their financial difficulties, but they are under pressure to make a large sell in order to register their new acquisitions for the 2022-23 season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back