Man United does it again (1 Viewer)

k1ngaagaard

Local time
Today 12:17 PM
Credits
United-States
Feels like I am in a nightmare watching Manchester United ONCE AGAIN give up a last minute goal in stoppage time to lose the game. It is becoming such commonplace that I am not even surprised when it happens anymore. Sickening to say the least, leaving points out on the field week after week. :confused:

Feels like I am in a nightmare watching Manchester United ONCE AGAIN give up a last minute goal in stoppage time to lose the game. It is becoming such commonplace that I am not even surprised when it happens anymore. Sickening to say the least, leaving points out on the field week after week. :confused:
Still early days, fingers crossed.

Well, I'd say United were hard done. They had two goals chalked off.

I'd say we give ETH time to blood the new recruits in. He also needs to keep Mount on the bench, that brother has been shit!

I saw it coming 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 6)
Back