Fulham Secures Record Signing of Emile Smith Rowe from Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Nnamdi

Legend
Local time
Today 11:01 PM
Credits
1cb03cb0-4dc6-11ef-b36e-7572b9ac2504.jpg.jpeg

Fulham has made a landmark signing by acquiring Arsenal midfielder Emile Smith Rowe for an initial fee of £27 million. The final cost could reach £34 million with additional performance-related bonuses.

Smith Rowe, 24, has been with Arsenal since he was 10 years old, making his senior debut at 18. Over his time with the Gunners, he appeared in 80 Premier League matches and scored 12 goals. He also earned three caps for the England national team, with his last appearance in March 2022.

Expressing his excitement, Smith Rowe said, "I'm finally here, so I'm really happy for me and my family - it's a good moment. I'm really excited, I just wanted to get here as quickly as possible so I could get going with my teammates. Listening to the project, speaking to the manager [Marco Silva], and seeing what players we have here already, I think it's an exciting project for me, and definitely the perfect step for my career going forward."

In addition to Smith Rowe, Fulham has signed Ryan Sessegnon on a two-year contract after his departure from Tottenham. Fulham's vice-chairman, Tony Khan, expressed his enthusiasm for the new signings, stating, "We're very excited to sign such a talented young player, and we look forward to Emile joining the squad in Portugal as we continue to prepare for the new season ahead."

Fulham is also in pursuit of Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay, having submitted a second bid of around £20 million for the 27-year-old Scotland international.

1cb03cb0-4dc6-11ef-b36e-7572b9ac2504.jpg.jpeg

Fulham has made a landmark signing by acquiring Arsenal midfielder Emile Smith Rowe for an initial fee of £27 million. The final cost could reach £34 million with additional performance-related bonuses.

Smith Rowe, 24, has been with Arsenal since he was 10 years old, making his senior debut at 18. Over his time with the Gunners, he appeared in 80 Premier League matches and scored 12 goals. He also earned three caps for the England national team, with his last appearance in March 2022.

Expressing his excitement, Smith Rowe said, "I'm finally here, so I'm really happy for me and my family - it's a good moment. I'm really excited, I just wanted to get here as quickly as possible so I could get going with my teammates. Listening to the project, speaking to the manager [Marco Silva], and seeing what players we have here already, I think it's an exciting project for me, and definitely the perfect step for my career going forward."

In addition to Smith Rowe, Fulham has signed Ryan Sessegnon on a two-year contract after his departure from Tottenham. Fulham's vice-chairman, Tony Khan, expressed his enthusiasm for the new signings, stating, "We're very excited to sign such a talented young player, and we look forward to Emile joining the squad in Portugal as we continue to prepare for the new season ahead."

Fulham is also in pursuit of Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay, having submitted a second bid of around £20 million for the 27-year-old Scotland international.
Good move in my opinion. Time for ESR to show what he's capable of

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back