Dustin Rhodes wants Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania 40, Despite The Rock's Potential Involvement (1 Viewer)

Lina

Local time
Today 7:27 AM
Credits
3337f25d-the-rock-and-cody-rhodes.jpg
Dustin Rhodes recently shared his thoughts on WWE's potential plans for WrestleMania 40, particularly if The Rock is included in the event. There has been widespread speculation about the headline match for WrestleMania 40, with the idea of Cody Rhodes facing Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Title gaining traction.

However, if The Rock decides to make a comeback and face Reigns, the dynamics could change significantly. In this scenario, Cody Rhodes might miss out on what many consider a crucial moment in his career, especially given the excitement surrounding another significant match between CM Punk and World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.

During a conversation with Sports Illustrated, Dustin Rhodes shared his perspective on the situation and discussed the potential role of his brother in these plans.

“I hope Cody’s in the main event spot against Roman,” Rhodes stated. “Or it’s going to be The Rock. If it is The Rock, I’m pissed–this is Cody’s time. He is becoming the face of the company, and it’s paying off.
But I get it. If it is The Rock, it’s still good business. I understand that there are a lot of people who love seeing The Rock. But I still think it’s Cody’s moment.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back