Yan Couto Joins Borussia Dortmund From Manchester City (1 Viewer)

Nnamdi

Legend
Local time
Today 12:20 PM
Credits
Yan-Couto.jpg

Manchester City's Brazilian right-back Yan Couto has officially joined Borussia Dortmund. This move, finalized with the Champions League finalists, starts as a loan and includes a mandatory purchase clause of £25.3 million (€30 million).

"For me, it's a dream come true," said the 22-year-old. Couto, who joined Manchester City in 2020, has yet to make an appearance for the Premier League champions.

"Borussia Dortmund is a special club. Every child in Brazil knows how great this club is," he expressed with excitement. "I can't wait to wear the BVB shirt for the first time and feel the power and emotions in this brilliant stadium."

Following his transfer to City, Couto was loaned to Girona, a fellow City Football Group team, for a year. He then spent two additional seasons with Girona after a year-long stint with Portuguese side Braga. During his time with the La Liga team, he contributed to their qualification for this season's Champions League.

Yan-Couto.jpg

Manchester City's Brazilian right-back Yan Couto has officially joined Borussia Dortmund. This move, finalized with the Champions League finalists, starts as a loan and includes a mandatory purchase clause of £25.3 million (€30 million).

"For me, it's a dream come true," said the 22-year-old. Couto, who joined Manchester City in 2020, has yet to make an appearance for the Premier League champions.

"Borussia Dortmund is a special club. Every child in Brazil knows how great this club is," he expressed with excitement. "I can't wait to wear the BVB shirt for the first time and feel the power and emotions in this brilliant stadium."

Following his transfer to City, Couto was loaned to Girona, a fellow City Football Group team, for a year. He then spent two additional seasons with Girona after a year-long stint with Portuguese side Braga. During his time with the La Liga team, he contributed to their qualification for this season's Champions League.
Good player, moving to a good club. Will get more game time

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back