Lionel Messi To Return To PSG In January (1 Viewer)

Babayega

Legend
Local time
Today 2:05 PM
Credits
Ghana
images

Paris Saint-Germain boss Christophe Galtier has revealed that Lionel Messi will return to the club in early January following his exertions at the 2022 World Cup.

Messi played a starring role in Argentina's success at the recent international competition, scoring seven goals and registering three assists in seven appearances.

The 35-year-old scored twice in the final against France, while he also found the back of the net in the shootout, with Argentina lifting the trophy after overcoming the European side on penalties.

Players involved in the final of the competition have started to filter back to their clubs, but Galtier has revealed that Messi will be missing for the team's next two matches.

PSG will be back in Ligue 1 action against Strasbourg on December 28 before taking on Lens on January 1, but the Argentine will not be involved in either contest

Guys? Two of my fellow football players bought game from this fixed match Agency on telegram called @Supercorrectscores which was suggested in the training session by one of the players, it turned out to be legit, it was pricey a bit, but not for us, at the time of this post, we had already won 6 correct scores on different games, I want them shut down, because no one should know game results, this is wrong, and this would affect book Makers

Guys? Two of my fellow football players bought game from this fixed match Agency on telegram called @Supercorrectscores which was suggested in the training session by one of the players, it turned out to be legit, it was pricey a bit, but not for us, at the time of this post, we had already won 6 correct scores on different games, I want them shut down, because no one should know game results, this is wrong, and this would affect book Makers
Have you tried reporting their channel?

And why would you wanna have them shut down?

And why would you wanna have them shut down?
Because it is not right, I thought it won't work at first, because many of those things doesn't work, when the first game hit Green, I told my self that it was a guess game, then they gave another the next week, it hit Green, I said this One is coincidence, not until up to 6 times, all green, I am surprised there are even working agents like this, it feels wrong

Because it is not right, I thought it won't work at first, because many of those things doesn't work, when the first game hit Green, I told my self that it was a guess game, then they gave another the next week, it hit Green, I said this One is coincidence, not until up to 6 times, all green, I am surprised there are even working agents like this, it feels wrong
These are probably fixed games, it's big business, You should know this.

These are probably fixed games, it's big business, You should know this.
Business or not, it's still wrong, nobody should know outcome of games, they should be stopped for selling fixed match, if people keep winning like that, it won't be fair at all

Business or not, it's still wrong, nobody should know outcome of games, they should be stopped for selling fixed match, if people keep winning like that, it won't be fair at all
You need to understand that Gambling is big business, it's a million dollar industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back