Kiernan Dewsbury Hall joins Chelsea from Leicester City (1 Viewer)

Jayman

Local time
Today 12:35 AM
Credits
Kenya
DTW_0504.jpg
According to reports, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall has joined Chelsea FC from Leicester. Contract signed until 2029 with the option of a further year. Fee is around £30m.

Speaking on what he will bring to the Chelsea team, Dewsbury-Hall said👇

"I would say I am a box-to-box midfielder, somebody that likes to drive at defenders, make things happen and get goals and assists, but I also give 100% to the team defensively.

"Last season was positive year for me, and coming into this year I feel like a new player now. And I don't see a better fit than coming to Chelsea, playing with and against top players.

"Last season, I spoke to the manager that's now here about adding goals to my game, and I managed to do that. It was nice to get into double figures and I'll be trying to do the same again this year."

When asked about his goal scoring prowess in the Championship for Leicester last season, he replied 👇

"I think scoring more goals has been down to a combination of everything. I spoke Enzo Maresca about adding more goals to my game and thought of methods to do it and I have managed to do that. It was nice to get into double figures.

That is something I will try to do again this year because I am an attacking player trying to make a difference in the final third of the pitch."

Welcome to Chelsea FC Kiernan, The Pride Of London 🤝

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)
Back