Anthony Davis eager to see LeBron James and Bronny James duo make history (1 Viewer)

Wonderboy

Staff member
Local time
Today 1:25 AM
Credits
Nigeria
bronny-lebron-e1720047714349.jpg
Los Angeles Lakers fans are buzzing with excitement for the upcoming season, thanks to all the hype surrounding the team. The Lakers have a new head coach, former player and media personality JJ Redick, and some fresh faces on the roster, including Bronny James.

The team has big expectations for Bronny, the son of LeBron James, who was drafted by the Lakers with the 55th pick in the 2024 NBA Draft. One player eager to see the father-son duo on the court is teammate Anthony Davis.

“It’s still surreal to me that he’s on the same team as his dad. And I get to be a part of it and witness each and every practice, each game, each moment that they have for at least his first year,” Davis said on NBA Media Day.
“I can’t wait till they step on the floor together and officially make history. But it’s been super dope to watch so far.”

In another interview, LeBron shared that he's excited to be part of his son’s NBA journey and to watch him grow as a player.

"Just pure joy, to be honest," LeBron said about playing with Bronny. "To be able to come to work every day, put in the hard work with your son every day, and see him continue to grow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 2)
Back