Life After Football: What Every Footballer Must Know (1 Viewer)

PeterPan

Legend
Local time
Today 7:32 AM
Credits
South-Africa
Micheal Ngadeu Ngadjui investment
Footballers make a lot of money during their playing days, but very few tend to make good use of the money earned during their active days to secure their future.

However, some very smart ones like Michael Ngadeu Ngadjui is an exception. Ngadeu is a Cameroonian international and currently plays for Sparta Prague in the Czech Republic, he was a civil engineering student who rose from 9th division to play pro and set an example for all active players!

In his words: 👇👇

"I have enterprises to manage in Cameroon. I build and I rent out apartments. I equally run a transportation company, and I have invested in agriculture and poultry farming. We always have to think about the future and be dynamic because we don't know how a career may turn out...

When I came to Europe 11 years ago, it was to study civil engineering. I had talent in football but my mother declined that option from the outset. I started in the 9th division and have had to climb up.

I've worked as delivery man for Primark. I used to get up at 4am, board a bus in the cold to work for 8 hours straight with just 30 minutes break.

Honestly, I'm happy with the path I've been through, because I now know what others go through."

NGADEU, who just unveiled his latest accomplishment in Douala, is an example of what every footballer should be in their playing days. Football careers don't last a lifetime. Once you call time on your playing career, the succulent salaries become history. There's dire need to invest!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back