Do You Have Any Funny NFL Game-Watching Habits? (1 Viewer)

Welcome! You have been invited by priyakumari to join our community. Please click here to register.

nflbite

Local time
Today 5:31 AM
Credits
Hey everyone,
I’ve got a little thing I do every time I watch an NFL game. I wear these old, mismatched socks that I’ve somehow convinced myself are lucky. I know it’s silly, but I do it every week, hoping it’ll help my team win!

Do you have any funny or strange habits when watching NFL games? Maybe you always sit in the same chair or eat a certain snack? Or maybe you avoid looking at your phone until the game’s over?
I’d love to hear your stories! Do you think these habits actually make a difference? Or is it just for fun?

Hey everyone,
I’ve got a little thing I do every time I watch an NFL game. I wear these old, mismatched socks that I’ve somehow convinced myself are lucky. I know it’s silly, but I do it every week, hoping it’ll help my team win!

Do you have any funny or strange habits when watching NFL games? Maybe you always sit in the same chair or eat a certain snack? Or maybe you avoid looking at your phone until the game’s over?
I’d love to hear your stories! Do you think these habits actually make a difference? Or is it just for fun?
For me, it's popcorn and a can of my favorite soda :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 2)
Back