- Aug 2, 2022
The 37-year-old Portugal international is in the headlines after launching a scathing attack on the Red Devils and has strongly criticised manager Erik ten Hag, the Glazer family and several board members during an explosive interview with Piers Morgan on TalkTV.
Ronaldo claims that he feels "betrayed" by Man United and has also said that he does not "have respect" for Ten Hag
Man United are believed to be 'hugely disappointed' by the comments made in Ronaldo's interview and the five-time Ballon d'Or winner may have played his final game for the club.
The Red Devils released a statement on Monday, shortly after clips of Ronaldo's interview were first released, which said that they "will consider its response after the full facts have been established."
Ten Hag has allegedly told Man United that Ronaldo should never play for the club again, while the 20-time top-flight champions are also said to be exploring the possibility of sacking their No.7.
Should Ronaldo be released by Man United, The Sun reports that Beckham's Inter Miami are keen to lure the Portuguese legend to the USA, as are fellow MLS outfits Los Angeles Galaxy and Los Angeles FC.
The report adds that Beckham has held talks with Ronaldo's representatives and has been informed that the forward would be interested in joining the club.
Miami, who are managed by Ronaldo's former Man United teammate Phil Neville, are believed to be in the market for a new striker after Argentine veteran Gonzalo Higuain retired from football at the end of the MLS season last month.
Beckham is also said to be interested in signing Paris Saint-Germain star Lionel Messi, who like Ronaldo is out of contract next summer.