Benjamin Mendy points accusing fingers at former Manchester City teammates (1 Viewer)

PeterPan

Legend
Local time
Today 1:57 AM
Credits
South-Africa
skynews-mendy-benjamin-mendy_5981530.jpg
Former Manchester City defender, Benjamin Mendy has made several startling revelations concerning his time at Manchester City, and how he was singled out as the scape goat and made to pay for the sins of other players 👇

“Several Manchester City first team players, including the club captain, were all present at the parties that I attended and hosted.

"We all drank alcohol. We all had casual relations with women. We all breached Covid-19 restrictions. This does not excuse my behaviour, but I feel that it is unfair for Manchester City to single me out in the way that they have.

"The difference between me and the other Manchester City players is that I was the one that was falsely accused of rape and publicly humiliated..."

What do y'all think about Mendy's revelations? Is he speaking from a place of pain, and needs to let it out, or should he just let sleeping dogs lie and move on with his life and career?

Let's discuss 😁

skynews-mendy-benjamin-mendy_5981530.jpg
Former Manchester City defender, Benjamin Mendy has made several startling revelations concerning his time at Manchester City, and how he was singled out as the scape goat and made to pay for the sins of other players 👇

What do y'all think about Mendy's revelations? Is he speaking from a place of pain, and needs to let it out, or should he just let sleeping dogs lie and move on with his life and career?

Let's discuss 😁
He needs to grow up, and move on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)
Back