Andy Ruiz Jr. confirms match with Deontay Wilder (1 Viewer)

bryangrey

Staff member
Local time
Today 3:37 PM
Credits
FB_IMG_1666986891621.jpg

Andy Ruiz Jr. has let the world know via his Twitter handle that he's set to take on Deontay Wilder.

Now, Deontay Wilder is no slouch like Anthony Joshua or Luis Ortiz.

Can Ruiz do everything to avoid the right hand of Wilder for 12 rounds?

How far can he go before Wilder lands and he goes nighty night?

View attachment 27
Andy Ruiz Jr. has let the world know via his Twitter handle that he's set to take on Deontay Wilder.

Now, Deontay Wilder is no slouch like Anthony Joshua or Luis Ortiz.

Can Ruiz do everything to avoid the right hand of Wilder for 12 rounds?

How far can he go before Wilder lands and he goes nighty night?
This is one bout that i'm looking forward to. Both fighters need to stake their claims. Wilder hasn't been the same since FURY almost killed him

This is one bout that i'm looking forward to. Both fighters need to stake their claims. Wilder hasn't been the same since FURY almost killed him
True. And I think Wilder will almost kill Ruiz as payback for the public battery he suffered at the hands of Fury 😁

True. And I think Wilder will almost kill Ruiz as payback for the public battery he suffered at the hands of Fury 😁
Its a 50-50 for me. I watched Andy Ruiz against Joshua, and he was clearly the better boxer in both bouts. Wilder fights like a wild animal, he's always going for the kill.
If Ruiz can keep him quiet, frustrate him and force him to make rash decisions, he can win this.

Its a 50-50 for me. I watched Andy Ruiz against Joshua, and he was clearly the better boxer in both bouts. Wilder fights like a wild animal, he's always going for the kill.
If Ruiz can keep him quiet, frustrate him and force him to make rash decisions, he can win this.
Andy Ruiz is clearly the better boxer, and he has a good chance of winning by a decision if he executes a game plan that frustrates Wilder and forces him to make rash decisions, like you said.

The problem is, when you have a KO power like Wilder, you don't need to be that skilled in boxing.

I see Ruiz leading the bout with a good game plan until Wilder comes from behind and knocks him out.

As Mike Tyson once said, "every one has a plan until they get punched in the face."

I'm afraid Andy Ruiz would find that statement to be true, especially when his opponent is the only man that has knocked down Tyson Fury a couple of times.

Andy Ruiz is clearly the better boxer, and he has a good chance of winning by a decision if he executes a game plan that frustrates Wilder and forces him to make rash decisions, like you said.

The problem is, when you have a KO power like Wilder, you don't need to be that skilled in boxing.

I see Ruiz leading the bout with a good game plan until Wilder comes from behind and knocks him out.

As Mike Tyson once said, "every one has a plan until they get punched in the face."

I'm afraid Andy Ruiz would find that statement to be true, especially when his opponent is the only man that has knocked down Tyson Fury a couple of times.
I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
    Back